October 2, 2011

And then He Kissed Me.....



5 Years ago I went to General Conference In Utah with a bunch of friends from EAC I say friends now but when we left on that trip I only knew 2 people really Troy and Whitney. Troy had invited me to go after hearing I had never been to Conference before and so we Left I rode with an amazing woman named Kiara and that was the weekend our friendship began. Nieca and Andrienne were among the amazing ladies I also would become friends with on this trip. This to me was a trip of a lifetime for it was on this trip That Kiara said exactly what I needed to hear! I was debating with myself what to do about..Lance McGee this cute guy who kept asking me out and coming over and asking why we couldn't be offical and say we were dating! After leaving conference and on the drive home I knew what I needed to do I needed to see Lance and talk to him! we came home Sunday night and go into thatcher around midnight and my amazing friend Kiara was texting him what I was saying since I was driving hahaha and I asked if I could come by since he was still awake. He said yes. I drove over to his Trailer and was so excited to see him! we cuddled on the couch and I knew he was propably thinking this girl is such a roller coaster! He asked me out on a date for the next evening and I of course said yes! It was October 2 2006 we doubled with his roommate Stratton and Misty ( his wife now), we went potato gun shooting and it was so much fun! I was a little extra cuddly with Lance hoping he would get the clue that I was ready to date him :) That night we talked and I asked him if he was still wanting to date me and he said yeah! and I told him I wanted to date him too! He dropped me off and walked me to my door like a gentleman of course and gave me a look that told me he was going to kiss me! He smiled and Then...He Kissed me :) and we have been together ever since! He is The most amazing,handsome, loving, funny sweet man ever! I am so blessed to be his wife and call him my Husband. He has forever changed my life for the better and I am so happy to have him by my side for all Eternity!

No comments: