October 22, 2011

Raw Food Day 1

I Made some Yummy Nut Milk/ Almond Milk today! it was fun I blogged about it Here  and the recipe is there as well.

My snacks today were

A Pear, Raw Cashew nuts, Raw Almonds, Cucumber, and Nut Milk :)

Dinner was this -


Everything is Raw  and it was pretty good. I would make it again.

Salad-
romaine lettuce, cucumber diced, green bell peppers diced, Raw Peanuts and Sunflower seeds, Cut up Kale(no stem just leaves) and Cilantro

Dressing-

1 roma tomatoe, a little bit of kale and cilantro ( no stems on the kale just leaves)
a little bit of Lime juice
and a bunch of different herbs - sage, rosemary, chives, garlic powder, salt! must add salt or else this has no flavor and just taste like tomatoes lol I think somethign was missing from it as well but I can't figure it out. it was yummy though and i put it all in food processor i think is what its called....lol

Today I was never starving  I was a little hungry for dinner but after that I worked out ( i usally go in the AM) and when i got home i ate some cashews and drank tons of water but never was I hungry really today! :) I was tired but i think that is because I didn't sleep very well last night. So 1 day down 29 to go! :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

mmm - that looks really good. & I love kale - it is one of my favorite greens.