October 4, 2011

Workout Anthem



So I love Leona Lewis and this song comes on almost everyday i'm working out and always on the tredmill! I love it I Feel like right now with everything that has happen within this last year I'm finally at a place where I'm just trying to be Happy and working on me It isn't always easy some days but I am   Happy with where I am at in life and Happy to be where i am here in Texas with Lance and  getting him thru school and  growing together. Life is good. Its October and I love October!! The weather is nice and the holidays are just around the corner!  Already wanting to bring out the holiday candles!  I am very blessed to have the life I have and I wouldn't want to trade it with anyone for anything.

"So what if it hurts me? So what if I break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge My feet run out of ground I gotta find my place I wanna hear my sound
Don't care about all the pain in front of me Cause i'm just trying to be happy, yeah
Just wanna be happy, "

No comments: