October 25, 2011

Good Bye So long Farewell 200's

Well week 3 weigh-ins were Sunday and I was SOOOO happy!! I am no longer in the 200's!! HELLO 100's!! I never want to see the 200's ever again! I refuse to ever let myself get back there. 18 pounds gone since I decided to change my habits and get off my tooshy and Work out! I've been eating Raw Food's since Saturday and Feel great! I thought I was going to be hungry all the time and so forth not even close! I'm rarely hungry and eat because I know its been awhile or because its "lunch Time" or "dinner time" so I've been happy on it. not cracky or moody or have dealth wishes you can even ask Lance! :) I am feeling good and so much better! Saturday I Biked 15 miles and it felt Awesome! Last thursday or Friday I did 3 miles on the Eliptical and 5k on the tredmill. My first 5k I did on the tredmill was like 55 min and I felt like death! This last one was in 40:17 sec and I felt great! tired yes but death..no! :) I love seeing that difference! I think my body loves Consistancy and will work with me when I am being consistant. I work out 6/7 days and if I don't get over to the GYM I run outside or I do Strength training and pilates in my living room. when I'm watching tv I will do little exercises between comercials too even if i have done my work out for the day. I feel better. just with this little progress I feel healthier and happier with myself and about life in general. I am so glad I came across Amy's Blog because it was her that really inspired me to make a change in my life. I've got a long way to go still and am so excited to get there! :) I keep seeing the quote " A year from now you would have wished you started." Its so true! I am already glad I started :)

1 comment:

Amy J said...

I'm so excited for you! You are doing so great. Keep it up girl!