September 29, 2011

"You're So Hypnotizing.."

I heart Katy Perry! Her music gives me energy on the Tredmill! I have a lot of her songs on my Ipod because Her songs give me that extra energy and motivation to keep going!! Today I thought I would get on the tredmill and not get off till I hit 5k I did this on Tuesday doing hte couch to 5k and just stayed on longer and did it in 55 minutes today I did it in 43 minutes not letting my speed go less than 4...so speed walking..running speed walking running...ect...and the only thing that kept me going was 2 things one Amber my couch to 5k companion who wasn't there but I kept thinking about her and how I needed to do this and Second Katy Perry MUSIC!!!! now I have a huge blister on my heel and the ball of my foot? weird one on each foot how does that happen? I'm starting to think I don't run right or something lol But it was awesome and such a great feeling finishing but I wanted to die! I have a lot of work ahead of me for this 5k in November!!

1 comment:

Rach said...

GO YOU BRITT! You totally made me want to get out there and run again... I've been doing the C25k too!

Whenever I start to get blisters on the ball of my foot, I get new running shoes. You may need more support. OH! and the worst part is that running shoes should be replaced every 6 months or so if you run everyday. yikes!