September 3, 2011

Good Things to Come




Last Sunday In RS our lesson was on service but at the end of the lesson the teacher showed us this video. I had seen this veido before  several times but this time it seemed to have spoken to my heart more deeply I felt that this video was just for me and I felt Hopeful and Loved 

The part that touched my heart and brought me to tears was when he said these words but I felt like he was saying

“ [Brittany] Don’t you quit. You keep walking.  [Brittany] You keep trying. There is help and happiness ahead.” Some blessings come soon, some come late, and some don’t come until heaven. But for those who  [ if you ]embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, they come. It will be all right in the end [Brittany]. Trust God and believe in good things to come.



In that moment my Testimony was stregthened I felt the Spirit so strongly words can describe just how I felt in that moment and every time I watch this video. I am so grateful for the Lords Tender Mercies.


No comments: