March 15, 2012

Beautiful Heartbreak

If you have yet to see this video by Hilary Weeks Beautiful Heartbreak here is your chance.




seriously so beautiful! I love this song and the video captures it perfectly!  Read the lyrics . I love Hilary Weeks her music has always spoken to my soul and this song is no different!  One of my favorite parts is

"I used to pray he'd take it all away,
 But instead it became a beautiful heartbreak.

I never dreamed my heart would make it,
I thought about turning around;
But heaven has shown me miracles,
I never would have seen from the ground. "


I am so grateful to be where I am today and for all the miracles Heaven has shown me especially this little huge miracle thats living inside of me. 13 weeks and couldn't be more happier.

(don't mind the dirty bathroom and mirror)

1 comment:

Amy J said...

Love her music and I love your cute little belly!