March 5, 2012

12 Weeks and counting

I am very excited to say I'm 12 weeks! I have a dr. appointment Thursday afternoon and I am very excited to see baby again! I'm crossing my fingers that I am able to be taken off my exercise restrictions! I have missed working out soo bad! My Sister Allison sent me these cute stickers for taking pictures that say how many weeks I am I missed the 8 week one because I was a little side tracked by my emotions and My sweet Aunt Judy's passing but I wanted to make sure I got the next one which was 12 weeks! the next one is 16weeks in which I am soo hoping that we know the sex of baby McGee by then!! but anyways  so far the pregnancy has been wonderful! I have had tons of pregnancy sickness which is such a good sign and has been wonderful to know I'm feeling this gross because I have a freakin human being growing inside of me!! Thats just amazing to me! The last couple of day's I've had some serious lower back issues so i'm gonna make an appointment with the Clinic at Parker to hopefully get some relief! I am so excited to hear of all the Baby announcements on FB and am praying everyday for those who are still waiting for their miracle! I tell baby all the time to tell his or her friends to come down too! Their Amazing parents are anxiously waiting!!!
Its not the greatest picture and the lighting is awful but oh well! plus I know I look bigger than 12 weeks thats what happens when you can't exercise and no its not twins! but I still wanted to take the picture.  Thanks Alli for the stickers!!

5 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

Lookin good!!! Love the updates!

Amy J said...

You are adorable and look great! I'm so excited for you.

Stacie Lou said...

Hooray! I'm so excited to hear that things are continuing to go well. I know that in the early months of my pregnancy I was terrified of having a miscarriage, but my doctor told me that lots of morning sickness is a good sign that the pregnancy is going well. So although it sounds funny to say, I'm glad you are so sick!

April and Mark said...

Cute! Soooo exciting!

Jory and Chani said...

I'm so happy for you!