June 9, 2011

A song that Reminds you of Someone



This song  reminds me of my Daddy....He is indeed one of my Hero's for sure and i love that he always made me feel like a princess and was so supportive of me in all that i did. He taught me how to fish, catch a ball, slide pitch a ball, hit a free throw shot and box out he taught me how to know that the only difference between a stepping stone and a stumbling block is how high you lift your foot...that when life gives you lemons you better make lemonade that life is tough and hard but its alot easier if you smile ...that love is all that matters and love makes the world go round  oh and that walking in public with his beautiful  daughters and wife is good for his reputaion...lol I love my Daddy

1 comment:

Hedgecocks said...

Your dad is awesome! I love him too!