July 7, 2012

Organize!!

I am in a total Organize freak mode!  I found this blog/ website MPMK check it out!! She has such an awesome blog! With Great Ideas for organizing your life and house and what not I love it! plus she has great ideas for kiddos! I'm pretty sure I'm in full nesting mode right now because I actually did a cleaning schedule for me so that I can create healthy habits before Kensley comes and I don't feel over whelmed! she had a great post about it here. I did my own schedule thing that I got from her  and from another blog called crafts by ready set love here. Here is how mine turned out.

I still have some more tags to make but I am so excited for it! I am also going to try freezer meals and see how that works with budget and time too. I found a great website here.  I found it on Pinterest and i am very curious to see how it goes. okay now i really need to get ready for the day! lol

No comments: