July 11, 2012

My Parents

I have posted a few things about my parents and how wonderful they are because they are incredible people.   These two wonderful people have made such a HUGE impact on my life! I seriously have the best parents any one could ever wish or pray for!  They are such a great example to me in many different aspects of my life. They were the first people to teach me how to love. They have also taught me how to have Fun and Enjoy Life even during the tough and rough times. My Mom and Dad met when they were in high school cause my mom's older brother and him were best friends! lol shortly before my Dad left on his mission they dated and fell in love and My Mom waited for 2 years while he served in Japan on a Mission for the LDS Church and he got home in April of 1975 and they were married July 11th 1975. They haven't had the perfect marriage but they have had the perfect love and dedication towards each other in my eyes. Always loving Always wanting to be around each other and Always enjoying life.  My Mom is super Mom in my eyes! She is such a wonderful woman and I am so grateful that growing up I could tell her anything and we were best friends! I marvel at all the things she has had to endure and go through in this life and I am amazed at her ability to see the world and life with such beauty still and with such joy. She gave birth to her first child 2 month early on vacation in CA and My dad and bro were air vac to a different hospital that could care for a premie while my mother waited in a hospital room all my herself wondering if her baby boy was okay. I don't know how she didn't go CRAZY! She had to say goodbye to her Beautiful Daughter after only having her on this earth for 9 months and then went on to have 3 more beautiful daughters that she loved and cared for with all her heart and always was willing to share memories of their older sister that they never will meet in this life. My Dad is as unique as you can get them! he had 1 boy and 4 girls! He has been out numbered for many years and even now he has more grand-daughters then Grand son's! :) But somehow he knew how to raise us girls and let us be girly when we wanted to be and tom boys for the majority part of the time! :) He would let us do his hair and makeup and nails and play dress up with us and make Barbie clothes for our Barbies! lol He always would say when Mom and us sisters were walking with him rather it be walking into church or from a softball game or anything " this is so good for my reputation being seen with such beautiful girls"  over the years it would change and he would say such beautiful young ladies or women. He always showed affection to my Mom and I always knew My Dad loved my Mom so much! and My Mom Loved my Dad So Much! 37 years of marriage and they still can't keep their hands off each other and as gross as it is cause its your parents its also very sweet to know that Mom and Dad after all these years still love one another! I love them so much and I am so glad my Dad asked my Mom to marry her and She said yes! I am also so grateful that they have made their marriage work all these years and what a great example they are to me! Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! Love you both soo much!

No comments: