November 17, 2011

A Lot Happens ...

 In A Year.

A year ago I never pictured ourselves where we are now. A lot has happened. I got my first positive pregnancy test, I got to wear my "Baby" shirt finally, I got to be pregnant at the same time with one of my best friends, I got the worse ER visit ever, and had my heart shattered and my world turned upside down with my first pregnancy loss, I got to go to Italy and visit Venice! Lance applied to Chiro School, Lance got accepted into Chiro School, I got my second positive pregnancy test and got to be pregnant at the same time as my sister and a few of my close friends, and yet again got my heart broken by the fact that I miscarried again, We moved to Texas, started Chiro School, and got a job at Dollar Tree, I also got accepted to be on season 6 Win Lose or Blog, lost over 22 pounds, and  I am Still madly in Love with my Husband...
  A lot happens in a year. A lot has happened that I wish didn't happen but because it did Lance and I have grown so much more closer and I have a deeper respect for him that words can never describe. I am grateful I have a Father In Heaven who knows me and who has not forgotten me. I know there are good things to come... even when the road may be extremly painful and hard. There is Beauty that can still be found.  Thank Goodness I have an amazing spouse to walk hand and hand with on that road even though a lot of the times I feel like he is carrying me.  So like I have many times before Mothers please hold your littles ones just a little longer tonight. Kiss them one more time before they go to bed and Hugg them just a little tighter for Me and for all the Mothers who have yet to hold their little ones. Thank You.

No comments: