March 19, 2010

Will you ever let me be an alien with you...

I know what you're feeling Is hard to believe in That home must be millions and millions of light-years away So let the stars align And let the water make wine 'causeBroken souls will become whole tonight, tonight We know it's right so Lift your eyes and let me in'Cause baby I'm an alien like youWill you ever wake at night and realize theReason why you knew me thenIs maybe I'm an alien tooWill you ever let me be an alien with you
Aren't you tired of running From what you're becoming The truth is it's useless there's nowhere to go, it's not going to find you, So let the heavens flare And let's not be scared, 'causeWe know love's a world above this one It's like the sun so Lift your eyes and let me in'Cause baby I'm an alien like youWill you ever wake at night and realize theReason why you knew me thenIs maybe I'm an alien tooWill you ever let me be an alien with you Well the days of solitude are goneBecause we've both spent a way too longHearing voices on the radio And we can't let anybody know Lift your eyes and let me in'Cause baby I'm an alien like youWill you ever wake at night and realize theReason why you knew me thenIs maybe I'm an alien tooWill you ever let me be an alienWith you


this is what happens when i get a song stuck in my head! look it up on you tube its a beautiful song:)

No comments: