November 29, 2009

Christmas is in the Air!

Ok so I love this time of year! Every year since this song came out I remember my Mom loved it! she always would try to tape it so she could listen to it anytime finally we were able to get the cd and find out who sang it and now its one of my favorites i don't know if its because of the song or because of the memories that come with it. I love my Mom! She is so wonderful and always made Christmas growing up the best! Here's the lyrics to the song by Amy Grant :)
Children carry through the streets
A brightly painted star
.Angels gather round the hearth,Strumming on guitars.
Men of great renown and faithSay prayers on boulevards.
It's the night before christmas.
But you don't have to be an angel To sing harmony.
You don't have to be a childTo love the mystery.
And you don't have to be a wise man On bended knee.
The heart of this christmas is in you and me
If your heart's been longing,You've been afraid to try,Sorrow's kept you company,
And the dance has passed by,
I'll lift you up and blaze with you
Across the moonlit sky
On the night before christmas.
'cause you don't have to be an angel To sing harmony.
You don't have to be a child To love the mystery.
And you don't have to be a wise manOn bended knee.
The heart of this christmas is in you and me.The heart of this christmas is in you and me.

1 comment:

Briana & Ryan said...

O my goodness! you are so stinkin cute! you guys live in Maricopa county? Where at? Me and Ryan are living in Peoria.. and we love it! I would LOVE to do a double soon! i didnt even know you lived close by!! Ps.. the pictures of your guest room and i think the living room are sooooooooooo cute! did you do that painting all yourself? AMazing! i love it!!