May 10, 2013

Mother's Day

Mother's Day has always been a rough day for me between the years of yearning to be a mom and being a mom to angel babies but not feeling like 'celebrating' because I didn't have my own baby in my arms to hold. Mother's Day to me is honoring the women who love like a mother.

My Aunt Judy never birthed a kid but she was a mother in my eyes. She was my second Mom she loved me as her own. I hope I can feel like a second Mom for my nieces and nephews because I love them as my own and would do anything for them.
This Mother's Day is the first one I feel like celebrating and am honored to be Kensleys Mother. Not a day goes by I don't thank Heavenly Father for her. I also don't go a day without praying for my sweet friends who are waiting for their own miracle baby. So for all the Women who have their own babies the women who are waiting and the women who love other children as their own Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: