May 18, 2012

5 Years

May 18Th 2007 was the best day of my life! It was the day I married My sweetheart and Best Friend! 5 Years! Its been 5 Years! Its amazing how life changes in just a few years! If you had told me 5 Years ago that We would be living in Texas Lance going to Chiropractic school and Me pregnant with our Rainbow Baby I would have laughed and thought oh okay crazy! I would have laughed because the 19 year old me had it all figured out Lance and I were going to Tucson so Lance could go to medical school at UofA and become a Doctor and then I was gonna have babies! in 5 years I'd say I would have had 2 babies at least and hopefully one on the way since we wanted to do the whole 4 in 4..4 kids in 4 years thing. BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah those plans didn't turned out at all! Instead in the 5 years we have been married we have lived in Holbrook, Tucson, Mesa, Maricopa, and Addison TX. We bought a house, we sold a house. We have been enrolled between the two of us at Pima Community College, U of A, Westwood College, Grand Canyon University, and finally Parker University. We have been to Canada, Mexico, Italy, England, and Spain thanks to Carnival Cruises and not having babies. Should I have my degree by now since I've had 5 years to get it done before baby comes...yeah but ya know what I wouldn't change anything about these 5 years! I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows exactly what I need and who has blessed us beyond anything we deserve! I am grateful that this year I wasn't thinking ( okay maybe by next anniversary I'll be pregnant or have a baby)  I am grateful to have Lance he is seriously the most amazing husband I could have ever asked for! Everyday he amazes me with how awesome he is. He is so caring and loving towards me and seriously treats me like a Queen even when I don't deserve it! I love him so much its ridiculous!

I am grateful for the compassion I've learned with having to deal with infertility and losing a pregnancy. It has forever Changed me I am not the same person I was 5 years ago and I am so excited to be a Mommy and not just any Mommy But the Mommy of this little miracle that is growing inside of me. I feel so honored and blessed that I will get to have her as my Daughter I love her so much already. She is so blessed to have the Lance as her Dad! He is seriously the greatest Man I know! I am so blessed to have him as my husband and that I get to spend Eternity with him :) I'm crazy about this Man. Always have Always Will!.

No comments: