July 19, 2011

1,250 Days...



Thats how many day's I have waited for this 1,250....


That is 29,976 hours I have waited for this....


That is 3 Years 5 Months and 3 Days I've waited for this...


On July 4th 2011 I woke up like any other day we watched the hot dog contest we watched the patriot and national tresure we ate yummy BBQ!! and then right be fore we went out side to the fireworks I thought maybe I should take a test didn't think much of it and didn't even tell Lance cause I was thinking it wasn't a big deal it would come back neg. or it was to early for anything anyways but i ran back to the bathroom to look at the test before we went outside and to my surprise it had 2 Lines!! 2 LINES!!! I couldn't believe it so i grab a flashlight because out lights were all out for the fireworks we were gonna watch in our backyard Lance came in to grab the camera and I told him I had something to show him I shined the flashlight on the test and Lance said what is that!? " what does it look like?" i said. " i don't know it kinda looks like a test but i've never seen one like that before" ( it was a strip so not a pee on the stick one) i said do you see the two lines? he said yeah when did you take this test? i said tonight! he was so suprise one because i usally tell him when i'm taking a test and 2 i didn't tell him this time and it was early and it was POSITIVE!!!we hugged and cried a little and then watched the most beautiful fireworks display! it was the best 4th of July EVER!! later that week i got a first response test and on my missed period it came back with another BFP!!! for anyone who has followed my blog you know this isn't the first positive i have gotten last novemeber i got one too...and this month I would have been due to have the baby but in stead the Lord blessed me with another one on its way! I have been so blessed! I have been using progestrone cream and acupuncture and I believe 100% that is how i was able to get preggers. i have kept using progestrone cream to help keep the pregnancy strong and healthy and so far i have been pregnant longer than last time and have no reason why this pregnancy won't go full term....The Doctors are hopeful and we are too! I just want to let you all know i still pray every night for those friends and family that are still suffering with Infertility and I pray your miracle day will come SO SO SO SO SOON!!









3.2012 I can't wait to see you baby!!



10 comments:

Ashlee G. said...

I am thrilled for you!

Melanie said...

HOORAY!!!!

Hedgecocks said...

4th of July is my favorite holiday! What an awesome thing to add to the celebrating. Beautiful. I am crying I am so happy for you. Congrats!!!!!

Kami said...

Ohh Brittany!! Yay! Congratulations! This is awesome. And that is a total understatement. :)

BMC said...

I might have cried a little reading this. Im so happy for you! CONGRATS guys!

Stacie said...

Brittany, that is so wonderful! Congratulations! You and your baby will be in my prayers.

Wendi and Matt said...

I have chills. I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! Much love!!! <3

Stephanie C. said...

BRITTANY!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations!

Katie said...

Congrats to you guys! This is a VERY exciting time! Enjoy every minute of it. Before you know it, this kid will be running around! Love you Brittany!

Nate and Brooke Adams Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Good luck.