July 27, 2011

Ultrasound

Well I wish I could post pictures of our ultrasound but the tech didn't give us any since they couldn't see the baby  or find the heart beat just a sac.( which i thought at one of pictures when she was moving it around and what not that i saw something little on one of the sides and i thought she was gonna say there we go but she just by based it)   My ultrasound confirms i'm 7 weeks preggers and DOc sent me for blood work to check levels rising and 3 times and then had me schedule another appointment on Tuesday for an ultrasound....if levels are rising and ultrasound comes back the same i have a blighted olvum and if my body didn't naturally M/C i would need an D&C or she said if from now until tuesday i start spotting she told me that it will be a M/C she also said if my levels are rising the ultrasound could come back and we see a baby and heart beat then. she didn't want to diagnosis anything with out bloodwork and another ultrasound.

so of course i Googled it and found forums that had a good amout of ladies who said this happen to them and their 7 or 6 week ultrasound and the docs told them they need a D & C said no and waited and a week some 2 weeks they had an ultrasound and low and behold a baby and strong heartbeat so for now since i'm still pregnant and still feeling sick i'm confused but i'm hopeful. I'm praying baby likes hide and seek and comes tuesday we find baby! So please keep us in your prayers! thats really all we can do now :)

5 comments:

Wendi and Matt said...

I've heard of this. BUT the sickness tells me your still pregnant. If you weren't sick that would be different. I'll keep you in my prayers! Keep praying for sickness :)

Hedgecocks said...

You are for sure in my prayers. Hang on to the sickness as a good sign. I wasn't the last time and was just hoping I was lucky this time around. Nope..... So sickness is a blessing. Love you! Happy positive thoughts!!!

Mama said...

Brittany I think your morning sickness is a great sign. At 7 weeks pregnant they could't even see a fetal pole in my sac. Then a couple of weeks later we saw two heartbeats. Don't worry yourself! :)

jack+alli said...

you are in my prayers for sure! xoxo

Stephanie C. said...

We are praying for you, Brittany! Love you!