May 17, 2014

7 year itch....

2007
2007

For the last 7 years I have been married to the love of my life and best friend. I never thought I could love him more than I did the day we got married but I do every day I fall more and more in love with him! He is the person who makes me laugh the hardest like hurt my face and stomach laughter! I am so lucky to have him as my husband, my eternal companion and best friend. We are similar in ways and very different in other ways! Even when it's like pulling teeth to get him to dance with me...he still dances with me:) he is amazing like that! When I'm down or being hard on myself he knows just what I need and some how says exactly what I need to hear. He's gentle and kind and caring and loving and funny and thoughtful and strong and smart and hot! Even after 7 years of marriage I have yet to hear him yell or raise his voice or get angry.... Even when I try to push his buttons to see if he will.....he still doesn't......I know what your thinking what kind of a wife purposely tries to get there husband mad?  Yeah not my best wife moments...I'm not perfect. :) I love that after 7 years I still think he is the hottest guy ever and I still want to spend every hour of everyday with him!! I never get tired of him or bored I have never loved someone so much! It makes my soul dance when I think of our love and what it has created. 2 angel babies and 2 earth side babies! I wouldn't change a thing in the last 7 years they have been the best years of my life...easiest no...but being the best years doesn't mean they have been perfect they have brought us closer to eachother and stronger as a couple and through all of the heartbreak and pain equal amount of happiness and peace have acured. I have never been good with words and especially when it comes to describing how much love and admiration I have for my sweet husband. I am so lucky to have found him and lucky to have him in my life and share life's moments with him. He is my everything. And I am so glad my daughters get him as their Dad cause he is awesome!!! Totally and completely awesome!!! Happy 7 year anniversary Lance! So glad we don't have the 7 year itch;) 
2008
2009
2010
2011
2012

2013
2014









1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so sweet and I'm so happy for you both. I look forward to reading about more happiness on your journey. Happy Anniversary! <3