November 1, 2013

NaBloPoMo

National blog posting month!
Never have done this but my Aunt Mel is awesome and has and so this year I thoughts I would join in on the fun!

I can't believe it's November!!! Where has the year gone!!? Halloween was yesterday and no we didn't go trick or treating we did have lunch with daddy! I made sure to dress kensley up when we went to the school! 
Needless to say she was a hit!!!! She is such a sweetheart! We just love her so much! She is getting so big! She has 4 teeth on top and 3 in the bottom now! 
She says mama, mommy, dad, daddy, daisy, bur(bird, pane (plane), ball, moo, meow, who( owl sound), no, and baby. 

She talks a lot I just don't know what she is saying yet lol it's super cute. She loves out doggie daisy and daisy is finally being good around her and will now runaway from her to avoid her. I'm excited to see her play with her cousin Lucy this month when I go to visit Arizona! Lucy was born January 30th 2012 and kensley was sept. 12 2012 so they are super close in age!! And haven't seen each other since end of April! It's gone be fun!!!Happy November!!!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Hooray for NaBloPoMo! I'm so glad you're doing it this year! I hope we get to see you when come & we don't miss you when we head up to WY!