February 10, 2013

"No Poo" ......

So I have been trying to figure out how to make my hair healither I have noticed build up like nasty white film on my scalp. not like dandriff its hard to describe but anyways I was on Pinterest watching the Grammys and found this pin! how to wash your hair No Poo Style.

 I have heard of people not using shampoo or washing hair once a week kinda thing but never heard of "no poo" so this was all new and very interesting! I am trying to be more healthy and using less chemicals to me sounds good :) I know I'm weird and it might sound crazy but I'm use to Crazy!

check out her blog code red hat she blogs about  no-poo. It talks about how you wash your hair with baking soda and water on your scalp and then vinegar and water on your ends. So tonight I tried it out I am excited to see how it goes and if it makes my hair grow faster and healthier. As my hair is trying tonight it feels clean and smells clean not like vinegar or anything really. I'm excited to see what it does! plus its cheap! and I'm running out of shampoo anyways so I figured I'd try it out! :) I'm interested in seeing how my hair curls and what not. If any of you wanna join me feel free to!! :) I'd love to hear how it works for others too! :)

No comments: