April 27, 2009

My Boy is Growing Up!!!

I Remember it well it was April 2, 2001 on a Monday night in Mesa Luthern hospital when my Brother Duston came out to announce he was the proud father of a Baby BOY! and I was the Proud new aunt to Clayton Lynne Johnston! He had tons of dark brown hair and was the cutest little baby boy ever! and he was my 1st Nephew!!! well the dark hair didn't last long now he his blonde and blue eyed! and just celebrated his 8th birthday! I can still remember telling him he needed to stop growing! and he said no brittany i want to learn 2nd grade Math. and my cousin who is his age said she would stay the way she is and asked how to stop growing. Clayton replied " Jenny you stop getting pinches on your birthday!" ( a pinch to grow an inch) I laughed so hard! He is such a sweetheart! He is such a great kid! Last saturday Clayton got Baptized! I can't believe he is old enough to be baptized! I left my camera at my parents house so i will post pictures later! I didn't think I would cry but when I saw Duston and Clayton enter the font I just couldn't help my eyes they just had to get all watery. I'm such a baby. but this was my first nephew he holds a special place in my heart as do all my niece and nephews do! It was so neat to see him growing up and in his cute suit! He is going to do great things in this life! I love him so much and am so grateful to have him in my family and be his aunt! He pretty much rocks my socks! Congrats to Clayton!

3 comments:

Johnston*family said...

Thanks for posting this Brit. You are an awsome aunt! Love Ya!!!

Tyler and Heather said...

Hey... I was wondering if you could send me your email. I want to invite you to a jewelery party at my new house! :) All I have is Lance's email and I'm thinking that he won't want to come! :) Thanks!! hthuish@hotmail.com

Kelsey and Dallas said...

HEY MCGEE'S I FOUND YOU! This is Kelsey Reader (Hammond now ;) and now we can be blogging buddies! hope you're doin well :)