September 10, 2014

Jamberry Adventure!!

After day 17
August came around and I finally decided to sign up as a consultant! I have always been hesitant to do direct sales or sign up with stuff because I honestly hate pyramid schemes and I'm not good at 'selling' stuff to people. But I absulutely  fell  in love with Jamberry Nails after I went to my friends launch party in feb. Now I wish I joined then haha but I didn't which is fine I'm having great success and loving the journey of building my team and sharing Jamberry nails with others! I love that even when my make up ain't done and my hair ain't brushed at least my nails look GREAT!! :) if you haven't heard of them or tried them let me know! They are high quality vinyl nail wraps no chipping no fading non toxic and can last up to 2 weeks on fingers and up to 6 weeks on toes!!:) there's is seriously something for everyone with over 300 designs! Take a look at my own JAManicures and if you want to see all the designs check out my website! Http://jamsmcgee.jamberrynails.net 

No comments: